;

Episode 1 - The One Where We Do The Introduction

Started by Michael:D, June 29, 2016, 12:54:59 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Michael:D

June 29, 2016, 12:54:59 PM Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 03:12:39 PM by Michael:D
In this episode Greg, Dave and Mike come to terms with a microphone setting in the middle of the table and attempt to give you some idea of what to expect from up-coming broadcasts.

Click the link below to listen in your browser or right-click and "save target as" to download the podcast:

If you have any problem accessing the file please let us know in comments or email webmaster@MtZionIndy.org

Post edited to try out this player:

GregD

Thanks for getting our inaugural session up and running so quickly Mike. If you have already listened to this version of the audio, I apologize for all the throat clearing I did during recording. I am in the middle of going thru the recording and cleaning up all of the "extraneous noises" found throughout.

We are all (Dave, Mike and me) really excited to have the wherewithal to bring you into our group via these recordings. We have a lot of fun while learning about the greatest gift ever given to mankind... the Lord Jesus Christ.

As the description says, this is not your grandma's Bible study. We will be discussing a lot of things you've never heard before and may have trouble accepting at first. All we ask is that you listen, ask questions (how else will you learn) and let the Spirit lead. We won't twist your arm, hold you captive or ridicule you for not agreeing with us. Heck, we don't all agree with everything we talk about, that's what makes this class so compelling. So come on in to church on Tuesday evenings at 6 or keep listening to us online. Either way, thanks for your interest and may God bless you and show you His truth.

Go Up