;

Episode 4 - The One With Marcion And The Epiphany

Started by Michael:D, August 16, 2016, 01:41:28 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Michael:D

August 16, 2016, 01:41:28 PM Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 08:44:53 AM by Michael:D
In this episode Greg, DaveT, Mike:D and Jack take another stab at the "Peter and Paul (Two Gospels) thing." Mike shares the recent epiphany that allows him to now make sense of this whole business. A spirit-filled discussion ensues and time flies...

Click the player below to listen in your browser or right-click and "save audio as" to download the podcast:

GregD

Time did indeed fly that night. I couldn't believe it.

Mike:D's epiphany was very interesting and informative. One of the reasons I think he and I get along so well is that we're both diggers. I don't mean gold-diggers (we ain't pretty enough for that). I mean that we aren't satisfied just knowing that something is true, we need to know the why's and how's of the truths we believe. In fact, I think all of us in these meetings are diggers, that's why we're here.

Take a listen to the recording and add your comments/questions to this thread. We'd love to hear from ya. And... if you're interested in taking care of an aging but lovable Christian fella, I'm sure we can find one for ya.  :-\

Michael:D

lol ... "Gold-Diggers Welcome!" ...  did not see that one coming ;D
Let me just add: "Truth-Seeking-Word-Diggers Preferred!" (speaking for myself of course) ;)

Go Up