;

The Kingdom Verses (Pt2)

Started by Michael:D, March 22, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Michael:D

[PART 2] In preparation for a Tuesday Evening Bible Study discussion of "The Kingdom", "The Kingdom of God", "The Kingdom of Heaven", etc. I have compiled a list of all New Testament verses containing a reference to "The Kingdom" (a text file of this is attached to Part 1.)

The verses are presented with Concordant Literal Version on top of King James Version for comparison. The various gospels have been intermingled along the Mathew accounts' time-line. The sorting is no doubt incomplete but rather represents a first attempt.

(Mat 13:19) At everyone hearing the word of the kingdom and not understanding, coming is the wicked one and snatching what has been sown in his heart. This is he who is being sown beside the road."
Mat 13:19  When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. 

(Mat 13:24)  Another parable He places before them, saying "Likened was the kingdom of the heavens to a man sowing ideal seed in his own field."
(Mat 13:24)  Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

(Mat 13:31)  Another parable He places before them, saying, "Like is the kingdom of the heavens to a kernel of mustard which a man, getting, sows in his field;"
(Mat 13:31)  Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:

(Mat 13:33)  Another parable He speaks to them, saying, "Like is the kingdom of the heavens to leaven which a woman, getting, hides in three seahs of meal, till the whole was leavened."
(Mat 13:33)  Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

(Mat 13:38) Now the field is the world. Now the ideal seed, these are the sons of the kingdom. Now the darnel are the sons of the wicked one."
(Mat 13:38)  The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 

(Mat 13:43) Then shall the just be shining out as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
(Mat_13:43)  Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

(Mat 13:44)  Like is the kingdom of the heavens to a treasure hidden in the field, finding which, a man hides it, and, in his joy, is going away, and is selling all, whatever he has, and is buying that field."
(Mat 13:44)  Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

(Mat 13:45)  Again, like is the kingdom of the heavens to a man, a merchant, seeking ideal pearls."
(Mat 13:45)  Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

(Mat 13:47)  Again, like is the kingdom of the heavens to a dragnet cast into the sea, which gathers of every species,
(Mat 13:47)  Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

(Mat 13:52)  Now He said to them, "Therefore every scribe made a disciple in the kingdom of the heavens is like a man, a householder, who is extracting out of his treasure things new and old."
(Mat 13:52)  Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

(Mat 16:19)  I will be giving you the keys of the kingdom of the heavens, and whatsoever you should be binding on the earth shall be those things having been bound in the heavens, and whatsoever you should be loosing on the earth, shall be those having been loosed in the heavens."
(Mat 16:19)  And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

(Mat 18:1)  Now in that hour the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who, consequently, is greatest in the kingdom of the heavens?
(Mat 18:1)  At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

(Mar 10:14)  Yet, perceiving it, Jesus resents it, and said to them, "Let the little children be coming to Me, and do not forbid them, for of such is the kingdom of God."
(Mar 10:14)  But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

(Luk 18:16)  Yet Jesus calls them to Him, saying, "Let the little children be coming be coming to Me, and do not forbid them, for of such is the kingdom of God."
(Luk 18:16)  But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

(Mat 18:3)  and said, "Verily, I am saying to you, If you should not be turning and becoming as little children, you may by no means be entering into the kingdom of the heavens."
(Mat 18:3)  And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

(Mat 18:4)  Who, then, will be humbling himself as this little child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of the heavens."
(Mat 18:4)  Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

(Mar 10:15)  Verily, I am saying to you, Whosoever should not be receiving the kingdom of God as a little child, may under no circumstances be entering into it."
(Mar 10:15)  Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

(Luk 18:17)  Verily, I am saying to you, Whoever should not be receiving the kingdom of God as a little child, may under no circumstances be entering into it."
(Luk 18:17)  Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

(Mat 18:23)  Therefore likened was the kingdom of the heavens to a man, a king, who wants to settle accounts with his slaves."
(Mat 18:23)  Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

(Mat 19:12)  For there are eunuchs who were born thus out of their mother's womb, and there are eunuchs who are emasculated by men, and there are eunuchs who emasculate themselves because of the kingdom of the heavens. The one able to contain it, let him contain it."
(Mat 19:12)  For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

(Mat 19:14)  Yet Jesus said to them, "Let the little children be coming to Me, and do not forbid them, for of such is the kingdom of the heavens."
(Mat 19:14)  But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

(Mat 19:23)  Now Jesus said to His disciples, "Verily, I am saying to you that the rich squeamishly will be entering into the kingdom of the heavens."
(Mat 19:23)  Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

(Mat 19:24)  Yet again, I am saying to you that it is easier for a camel to be entering through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to be entering into the kingdom of God."
(Mat 19:24)  And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(Mar 10:23)  And, looking about, Jesus is saying to His disciples, "How squeamishly shall those who have money be entering into the kingdom of God!"
(Mar 10:23)  And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

(Mar 10:24)  Now the disciples were awe-struck at His words. Yet Jesus, again answering, is saying to them, "Children, how squeamish it is for those who have confidence in money to be entering into the kingdom of God!"
(Mar 10:24)  And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!

(Luk 18:24)  Now Jesus, perceiving him becoming sorrow-stricken, said, "How squeamishly shall those having money be entering into the kingdom of God!"
(Luk 18:24)  And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

(Mar 10:25)  Easier is it for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to be entering into the kingdom of God."
(Mar 10:25)  It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(Luk 18:25)  For it is easier for a camel to be entering through the eye of a bodkin than for a rich man to be entering into the kingdom of God."
(Luk 18:25)  For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(Mat 20:1)  For like is the kingdom of the heavens to a man, a householder, who came out at the same time with the morning to hire workers for his vineyard."
(Mat 20:1)  For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.

(Mat 21:31)  Which of the two does the will of the father?They are saying, "The first. Jesus is saying to them, "Verily, I am saying to you that the tribute collectors and the prostitutes are preceding you into the kingdom of God."
(Mat 21:31)  Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

(Mat 21:43)  Therefore am I saying to you that the kingdom of God shall be taken away from you and shall be given to a nation producing its fruits.
(Mat 21:43)  Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

(Mat 22:2)  Likened was the kingdom of the heavens to a man, a king, who makes wedding festivities for his son."
(Mat 22:2)  The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

(Mat 23:13)  Now woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you are locking the kingdom of the heavens in front of men. For you are not entering, neither are you letting those entering to enter."
(Mat 23:13)  But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

**(Luk 17:20)  Now, being inquired of by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God is coming, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God is not coming with scrutiny."
(Luk 17:20)  And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

(Joh 3:3)  Jesus answered and said to him, "Verily, verily, I am saying to you, If anyone should not be begotten anew, he can not perceive the kingdom of God."
(Joh 3:3)  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

(Joh 3:5)  Jesus answered, "Verily, verily, I am saying to you, If anyone should not be begotten of water and of spirit, he can not be entering into the kingdom of God."
(Joh 3:5)  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

(Luk 17:21)  Neither shall they be declaring 'Lo! here!' or 'Lo! there!' for lo! the kingdom of God is inside of you."
(Luk 17:21)  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

(Mat 24:14)  And heralded shall be this evangel of the kingdom in the whole inhabited earth for a testimony to all the nations, and then the consummation shall be arriving."
(Mat 24:14)  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

(Mat 25:1)  Then likened shall be the kingdom of the heavens to ten virgins, who getting their torches, came out to meet the bridegroom."
(Mat 25:1)  Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

(Luk 19:11)  Now at their hearing these things, adding, He spoke a parable because of His being near Jerusalem, and they are supposing that instantly the kingdom of God is about to be looming up."
(Luk 19:11)  And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

(Mat 25:14)  For it is even as a man traveling. He calls his own slaves and gives over to them his possessions.
<<<<(Mat 25:14)  For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

**(Mar 1:14)  Now, after the giving up of John, Jesus came into Galilee, heralding the evangel of the kingdom of God,
**(Mar 1:14)  Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

(Mar 1:15)  saying that "Fulfilled is the era, and near is the kingdom of God! Repent, and believe in the evangel!"
(Mar 1:15)  And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

(Luk 21:31)  Thus you also, whenever you may be perceiving these things occurring, know that near is the kingdom of God."
(Luk 21:31)  So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

(Luk 12:32) Do not fear, little flocklet, for it delights your Father to give you the kingdom."
(Luk_12:32)  Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

(Mar 4:26)  And He said, "Thus is the kingdom of God: As if ever a man should be casting seed on the earth,
(Mar 4:26)  And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;

(Mar 4:30)  And He said, "How should we be likening the kingdom of God? Or by what parable may we be placing it?
(Mar 4:30)  And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it?

(Luk 13:18)  He said, then, "To what is the kingdom of God like? And to what shall I be likening it?
(Luk 13:18)  Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it?

(Luk 13:20)  And again He said, "To what shall I be likening the kingdom of God?
(Luk 13:20)  And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God?

(Mat 25:34) Then shall the King be declaring to those at His right, 'Hither, blessed of My Father! Enjoy the allotment of the kingdom made ready for you from the disruption of the world."
(Mat_25:34)  Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

(Mar 9:1)  And He said to them, "Verily, I am saying to you that there are some of those standing here who under no circumstances should be tasting death till they should be perceiving the kingdom of God having come in power."
(Mar 9:1)  And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

(Luk 9:27)  Now I am saying to you, truly there are some of those standing here who under no circumstances should be tasting death till they should be perceiving the kingdom of God."
(Luk 9:27)  But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

(Mar 9:47)  And if your eye should be snaring you, cast it out. It is ideal for you to be entering into the kingdom of God one-eyed, rather than, having two eyes, to be cast into the Gehenna of fire,
(Mar 9:47)  And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

(Mar 12:34)  And Jesus, perceiving him, that he answered apprehendingly, said to him, "Not far are you from the kingdom of God. And no one dared to inquire of Him any longer."
(Mar 12:34)  And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

(Mar 14:25)  Verily, I am saying to you that no longer under any circumstances may I be drinking of the product of the grapevine till that day whenever I may be drinking it new in the kingdom of God."
(Mar 14:25)  Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

(Luk 22:16)  For I am saying to you that under no circumstances may I be eating of it till it may be fulfilled in the kingdom of God."
(Luk 22:16)  For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

(Luk 22:18)  For I am saying to you that under no circumstances may I be drinking, from now on, of the product of the grapevine till the kingdom of God may be coming."
(Luk 22:18)  For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

(Luk 19:11)  Now at their hearing these things, adding, He spoke a parable because of His being near Jerusalem, and they are supposing that instantly the kingdom of God is about to be looming up."
(Luk 19:11)  And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

(Luk 19:15) And, obtaining the kingdom, it occurred at his coming back, that he said also to summon to him these slaves to whom he had given the silver, that he may know what business they do."
(Luk_19:15)  And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

(Mar 15:43)  Joseph from Arimathea, a respectable counselor, who himself also was anticipating the kingdom of God, coming with daring, entered in to Pilate and requests the body of Jesus."
(Mar 15:43)  Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.

(Luk 23:51)  (he has not concurred in their counsel and what they had committed), from Arimathea, a city of the Jews, and who also himself anticipated the kingdom of God-"
(Luk 23:51)  (The same had not consented to the counsel and deed of them;) he was of Arimathaea, a city of the Jews: who also himself waited for the kingdom of God.

Go Up