;

The Kingdom Verses (Pt3)

Started by Michael:D, March 22, 2017, 04:44:56 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Michael:D

March 22, 2017, 04:44:56 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:18:57 PM by Michael:D
[PART 3] In preparation for a Tuesday Evening Bible Study discussion of "The Kingdom", "The Kingdom of God", "The Kingdom of Heaven", etc. I have compiled a list of all New Testament verses containing a reference to "The Kingdom" (a text file of this is attached to Part 1.)

The verses are presented with Concordant Literal Version on top of King James Version for comparison. The various gospels have been intermingled along the Mathew accounts' time-line. The sorting is no doubt incomplete but rather represents a first attempt.

----------------Gospel of the Kingdom:-----------------

(Act 1:3)  to whom also He presents Himself alive after His suffering, with many tokens, during forty days, being visualized to them and telling them that which concerns the kingdom of God."
(Act 1:3)  To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

(Act 8:12)  Yet when they believe Philip bringing the evangel concerning the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women."
(Act 8:12)  But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

----------------Gospel of the Grace of God:-----------------

(Act 14:22)  establishing the souls of the disciples, besides entreating them to remain in the faith and saying that, "Through many afflictions must we be entering into the kingdom of God."
(Act 14:22)  Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

(Act 19:8 )  Now, entering the synagogue, he spoke boldly for three months, arguing and persuading as to that which concerns the kingdom of God."
(Act 19:8 )  And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

(Act 28:23)  Now setting a day for him, more came to him in the lodging, to whom he expounded, certifying to the kingdom of God, besides persuading them concerning Jesus, both from the law of Moses and the prophets, from morning till dusk."
(Act 28:23)  And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

(Act 20:25)  And now, lo! I am aware that you all, among whom I passed through heralding the kingdom, shall be seeing my face no longer."
<<<<(Act 20:25)  And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

(Act 28:31)  heralding the kingdom of God, and teaching that which concerns the Lord Jesus Christ with all boldness, unforbidden."
(Act 28:31)  Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

(Rom 14:17)  for the kingdom of God is not food and drink, but righteousness and peace and joy in holy spirit."
(Rom 14:17)  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

(1Co 4:20)  For not in word is the kingdom of God, but in power."
(1Co 4:20)  For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

(1Co 6:9)  Or are you not aware that the unjust shall not be enjoying the allotment of God's kingdom? Be not deceived. Neither paramours, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor catamites, nor sodomites,
<<<<(1Co 6:9)  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

(1Co 6:10)  nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards; no revilers, no extortioners shall be enjoying the allotment of God's kingdom."
<<<<(1Co 6:10)  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

(1Co 15:24) thereafter the consummation, whenever He may be giving up the kingdom to His God and Father, whenever He should be nullifying all sovereignty and all authority and power."
(1Co 15:24)  Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

(1Co 15:50)  Now this I am averring, brethren, that flesh and blood is not able to enjoy an allotment in the kingdom of God, neither is corruption enjoying the allotment of incorruption."
(1Co 15:50)  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

(Gal 5:21)  envies, murders, drunkennesses, revelries, and the like of these, which, I am predicting to you, according as I predicted also, that those committing such things shall not be enjoying the allotment of the kingdom of God."
(Gal 5:21)  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

(Eph 5:5) For this you perceive, knowing that no paramour at all or unclean or greedy person, who is an idolater, has any enjoyment of the allotment in the kingdom of Christ and of God."
(Eph 5:5)  For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

(Col 1:13) Who rescues us out of the jurisdiction of Darkness, and transports us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
(Col 1:13)  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

(Col 4:11)  and Jesus, termed Justus, who are of the Circumcision. These are the only fellow workers for the kingdom of God who became a solace to me."
(Col 4:11)  And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.

(1Th 2:12) to be walking worthily of God, Who calls you into His own kingdom and glory."
(1Th 2:12) That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

(2Th 1:5)  a display of the just judging of God, to deem you worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering also,
(2Th 1:5)  Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

(2Ti 4:1) I am conjuring you in the sight of God and Christ Jesus, Who is about to be judging the living and the dead, in accord with His advent and His kingdom:"
(2Ti 4:1)  I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

(2Ti 4:18) The Lord will be rescuing me from every wicked work and will be saving me for His celestial kingdom: to Whom be glory for the eons of the eons. Amen!
(2Ti 4:18)  And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

(Heb 1:8 ) But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
(Heb 1:8 ) Yet to the Son: "Thy throne, O God, is for the eon of the eon, And a scepter of rectitude is the scepter of Thy kingdom."

(Heb 12:28) Wherefore, accepting an unshakable kingdom, we may have grace through which we may be offering divine service in a way well pleasing to God, with piety and dread,
(Heb 12:28)  Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

(Jas 2:5) Hear, my beloved brethren! Does not God choose the poor in the world, rich in faith and enjoyers of the allotment of the kingdom which He promises to those who are loving Him?
(Jas 2:5)  Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

(Rev 1:9) I, John, your brother and joint participant in the affliction and kingdom and endurance in Jesus Christ, came to be in the island called Patmos, because of the word of God, and because of the testimony of Jesus Christ."
(Rev 1:9)  I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

(Rev 12:10) And I hear a loud voice in heaven saying, "Just now came the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ, for the accuser of our brethren was cast out, who was accusing them before our God day and night."
(Rev 12:10)  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Go Up