;

March 28, 2024, 08:27:48 AM

News:

Care to play a game or two? Stop by the Arcade for some Flash Game action!

SkyWatchTV Insists "Earth is Round!"

Started by Michael:D, February 22, 2017, 03:40:24 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Michael:D

Since aparently NBA star Kyrie Erving declared that the earth is flat SkyWatchTV felt the need to address an issue they have long avoided.

This is that segment of their program from February 22, 2017.

GregD

March 04, 2017, 01:43:30 AM #1 Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 02:11:40 AM by GregD
What a trick of the devil... confusing me with logic.  :o  There is so much scientific proof and simple logical proofs that the world is round (or I should say... a globe) that I frankly can't see how anyone can take the idea seriously.

Derek Gilbert is precisely right when he calls this a distraction and one of the many ways Satan uses to divide the Body of Christ. This is nowhere near an important enough subject to divide over. Belief in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ is all we need to know. I will divide with anyone that says differently. But this is not an essential belief.

Thanks for posting this Mike:D. I hadn't noticed the posting until tonight (03-04-17). This is a fascinating subject, that, by the way, we talked about in our Tuesday night meeting a couple of months ago, so if you're not coming to these meetings you're missing a lot of fun and fellowship. Wow, talk about a run on sentence... I must be related to the Apostle Paul.  ;)

Go Up