;

The Kingdom Verses (Pt1)

Started by Michael:D, March 22, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Michael:D

March 22, 2017, 04:31:44 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:14:09 PM by Michael:D
In preparation for a Tuesday Evening Bible Study discussion of "The Kingdom", "The Kingdom of God", "The Kingdom of Heaven", etc. I have compiled a list of all New Testament verses containing a reference to "The Kingdom" (a text file of this is attached.)

The verses are presented with Concordant Literal Version on top of King James Version for comparison. The various gospels have been intermingled along the Mathew accounts' time-line. The sorting is no doubt incomplete but rather represents a first attempt.

----------------Jesus Speaks of The Kingdom:-----------------

(Mat 3:2)  saying: "Repent! for near is the kingdom of the heavens!"
(Mat 3:2)  And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

(Mat 4:17)  Thenceforth begins Jesus to be heralding and saying, "Repent! for near is the kingdom of the heavens!"
(Mat 4:17)  From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

(Mat 4:23)  And Jesus led them about in the whole of Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and heralding the evangel of the kingdom, and curing every disease and every debility among the people.
(Mat 4:23)  And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

(Luk 9:11)  Now the throngs, knowing it, follow Him. And welcoming them, He spoke to them concerning the kingdom of God, and those having need of a cure, He healed."
(Luk 9:11)  And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.

(Luk 9:60)  Yet He said to him, "Let the dead entomb their own dead. Yet you, coming away, publish the kingdom of God."
(Luk 9:60)  Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

(Luk 9:62)  Yet Jesus said to him, "No one, putting forth his hand on a plow and looking behind, is fit in the kingdom of God."
(Luk 9:62)  And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

(Luk 10:11)  Even the dust on our feet, which is clinging to us out of your city, are we wiping off before you. Moreover, know this, that near to you is the kingdom of God!"
(Luk 10:11)  Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

(Mat 5:3)  "Happy, in spirit, are the poor, for theirs is the kingdom of the heavens.
(Mat 5:3)  Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

(Luk 6:20)  And He, lifting up His eyes to His disciples, said "Happy are the poor, for yours is the kingdom of God."
(Luk 6:20)  And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

(Mat 5:10)  "Happy are those persecuted on account of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of the heavens.
(Mat 5:10)  Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

(Mat 5:19)  Whosoever, then, should be annulling one of the least of these precepts, and should be teaching men thus, the least in the kingdom of the heavens shall he be called. Yet whoever should be doing and teaching them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of the heavens.
(Mat 5:19)  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

(Mat 5:20)  For I am saying to you that, if ever your righteousness should not be superabounding more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, by no means may you be entering into the kingdom of the heavens.
(Mat 5:20)  For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

>>>(Mat 6:13) And mayest Thou not be bringing us into trial, but rescue us from the wicked one.'"
(Mat 6:13)  And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

(Mat 6:33)  Yet seek first the kingdom and its righteousness, and these all shall be added to you."
<<<<(Mat 6:33)  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

(Luk 12:31)  However, be seeking the kingdom of God, and all these things will be added to you."
(Luk 12:31)  But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

(Mat 7:21)  Not everyone saying to Me 'Lord! Lord!' will be entering into the kingdom of the heavens, but he who is doing the will of My Father Who is in the heavens."
(Mat 7:21)  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

(Luk 18:29)  Now He said to them, "Verily, I am saying to you that there is no one who leaves house, or wife, or brothers, or parents, or children on account of the kingdom of God,
(Luk 18:29)  And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,

(Luk 13:28)  There will be lamentation and gnashing of teeth, whenever you should be seeing Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, yet you cast outside."
(Luk 13:28)  There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

(Mat 8:11)  Now I am saying to you that many from the east and the west shall be arriving and reclining with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of the heavens,
(Mat 8:11)  And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

(Mat 8:12) yet the sons of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness. There shall be lamentation and gnashing of teeth."
(Mat 8:12) But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

(Luk 13:29)  And they will be arriving from east and west and from north and south and will be made to recline in the kingdom of God.
(Luk 13:29)  And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

(Luk 14:15)  Now hearing these things, someone of those lying back at table with Him, said to Him, "Happy is he who will be eating bread in the kingdom of God!"
(Luk 14:15)  And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.

**(Luk 4:43)  Now He said to them that "To other cities also I must bring the evangel of the kingdom of God, for for this was I commissioned."
**(Luk 4:43)  And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

(Mat 9:35)  And Jesus led them about all the cities and the villages, teaching in their synagogues and heralding the evangel of the kingdom, and curing every disease and every debility."
(Mat 9:35)  And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

**(Luk 8:1)  And it occurred consecutively, He also traverses city by city and village by village, heralding and bringing the evangel of the kingdom of God, and together with the twelve,
**(Luk 8:1)  And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,

(Mat 10:7)  Now going, herald, saying that 'Near is the kingdom of the heavens!'"
(Mat 10:7)  And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

(Luk 9:2)  And He commissions them to be heralding the kingdom of God and to be healing the infirm.
(Luk 9:2)  And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

(Luk 10:9)  and cure the infirm in it, and say to them, 'Near to you is the kingdom of God.'"
(Luk 10:9)  And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

(Mat 11:11)  Verily, I am saying to you, Not among those born of women has there been roused a greater than John the baptist. Yet he who is smaller, in the kingdom of the heavens is greater than he."
(Mat 11:11)  Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

(Luk 7:28)  For verily I am saying to you, A greater prophet, among those born of women, than John the baptist, there is not one. Yet the smaller, in the kingdom of God is greater than he."
(Luk 7:28)  For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.

(Mat 12:28)  Now if, by the spirit of God, I am casting out demons, consequently the kingdom of God outstrips in time to you."
(Mat 12:28)  But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

(Luk 11:20)  Now if I, by the finger of God, am casting out demons, consequently the kingdom of God outstrips in time to you."
(Luk 11:20)  But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

(Mat 11:12)  Now, from the days of John the baptist hitherto, the kingdom of the heavens is being violently forced and the violent are snatching it."
(Mat 11:12)  And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

(Luk 16:16)  The law and the prophets are unto John; thenceforth, the evangel of the kingdom of God is being brought, and everyone is violently forcing into it, and the violent are snatching it."
(Luk 16:16)  The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

(Mat 13:11)  Now, answering, He said to them that "To you has it been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of the heavens, yet to those it has not been given."
(Mat 13:11)  He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

(Mar 4:11)  And He said to them, "To you the secret of the kingdom of God has been given, yet to those outside, all is occurring in parables,
(Mar 4:11)  And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

(Luk 8:10)  Now He said, "To you has it been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God, yet to the rest in parables, that, observing, they may not be observing, and hearing, they may not be understanding."
(Luk 8:10)  And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Go Up