;

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 (KJV)

Started by Michael:D, May 06, 2015, 02:21:12 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Michael:D

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard,
neither have entered into the heart of man,
the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit:
for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

GregD

Very cool passage. I generally have a pretty good imagination but I seriously doubt I have any concept at all what God has is store for us. The only way we'll even have a clue is to read (and study... there is a difference) His word to see what He has revealed in it. My guess is that we will be so overwhelmed by Heaven that it'll take the next 2 eons for us to take it all in.

By the way, if you're not sure what "the next 2 eons" refers to, why not join us on Mondays at 6:00 pm. This is only 1 small part of what we learn together. Sorry for the shameless plug.

Dave T

God's love for His creation is limitless and our finite brains can not grasp this unlimited love.

1 John 4:12
God no one hath ever seen; if we may love one another, God in us doth remain, and His love is having been perfected in us;  (YLT)

1 John 4:16
We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.  (NASB)

HowardHar

This is one of my favorite verses.

Dave T

It gives those who know God and love Him cause for a very big smile. The blessings ,hope, grace, mercy, and love is overflowing in our cups,

Go Up